Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Introduction

Greetings,

I am what you would would say as not your typical person.  I am considered unusual, but I take it as being unique.  It's the unique ones that change the world, not the boring people.

I am an aviation student currently working on my commercial license.  At times I find myself just wanting to be done with school and want to get my ratings as fast as possible, but then I find myself just taking in the whole flying experience and never want to land. 

I know I will have to become a flight instructor out of school, as I am not rich enough to pay to build up my hours.  But this is a good thing.  You learn so much from teaching, and I want to learn everything.  I am keeping all doors and windows open for opportunities in the aviation industry, whether it's a pilot, dispatch, or fueling job.

1 comment:

  1. Great to keep your options open. And, yes, I hear a lot of skills are gained through flight instruction. Oh - and don't rush things. My husband, daughter and I were walking through Target this evening, watching all those students load up on back to school stuff and secretly wishing we were still living that college life - or at least parts of it. :-).

    ReplyDelete